Friday, January 15, 2010

Millwrights Starrett charts





Union Brothers and Sisters
I have 100 sets of 5"X 8" Starrett pocket charts. [ tap drill and
metric conversion ]
I also have 100 pocket rigging charts {Riggers Digest].
They are free.
If anyone would like a set.?

Please send a stamped self addressed envelope to me at this address. ( U.S. postage ) (If you do not have the postage. I will pay for it)
Also add a small note reminding me of what you are needing.
If you have any Millwright decals to trade. Send them along also. I will trade one for one. You can pick the ones that you want from my website at www.unionmillwright.com and use the link Millwrights Store.

Union Millwright
800 Tamarack crk
Saint Maries,Idaho
83861

Unity
BE PROUD and SAY IT LOUD

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

This is good til gone

No comments: