Monday, May 31, 2010

Millwrights Only

Union Brothers and Sisters.
I sell lots of Union Decals and Stickers at the link Millwrights Store at www.unionmillwright.com
I also sell books for all the trades at the store.
Audel and the IPT books.. This are listed at wholesale prices.
If you local needs a lot of books. E-mail me and I will see what I can do for better priceing.
If you want a free set of Starrett Pocket charts? (Tap & drill and Metric) These are very handy for your tool box or at home
Please email me at mwron@unionmillwright.com with your name and mailing address and I will mail you a set. If you want more please ask?
Also add a note reminding me about the pocket charts.
Proud to be Union
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com
free email accounts at www.unionmillwright.com
Your name at unionmillwright.com

No comments: